- This is a state-qualifier tournament, and playing in this tournament will affect a player’s rating.
- There will be three playing sections: K-2, 3-5, and 6-8.
- Official tournament time is 9am – 3pm.
- Parking will be available in the lot at St. Paul’s Academy Markell Hall (1509 E. Victor St.) If the parking lot fills up, additional parking will be available on the street and at St. Paul’s Academy Lower School (3000 Northwest Avenue). Parking is free.
- The school’s gym bleachers will be open and available for parent seating during the tournament. You may bring a cushion or stadium seat, if you wish. Parents will be able to view the tournament from the bleachers. A quieter area with tables will also be available. There will be no public wifi in the building.
- There will be a concession stand with snacks, drinks, and lunch items. The stand will accept major credit cards and cash.